Monday, February 27, 2012

POETRY

Life in general, we meet various souls all graced differently with attitudes that are either harmful or developmental. In this poem today, we come across unfavourable trait that is a no no society. Just sample out how our fellow human beings take others and treat them. Now in the words of Crispin Hauli, here is The Song of the Common Man hitting straight on the nail. Enjoy.

They drive me along,
                                        they do they do,
These my brothers no longer brothers-
Their hands are whips, along they drive me,
No longer am I the same mother's child.

They push me along,
                               indeed they do,
These my sisters no longer sisters,
Their mouths are cannon, my spittle of fire,
No longer am I the same father's pride.
They kick me along
                                       they do they do,
These my playmates no longer playmates-
Their actions are fates, my life they decide,
No longer am I the same free- born human.
They abuse me,
                            they do time and again.
Fellow humans load me with all their bundles-
They are my masters, and me a poor ass, 
To be driven , pushed, kicked and abused.
What is your thought about the poem?
See you soon
Deamb,
Editor;youtooformorality
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts about the posts on the blog. I invite all forms of criticism